Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grant James Aitchison




At 2:30pm we welcomed Grant James Aitchison into our family.
He weighed in at 8lbs 2oz. and is 20 1/2 inches long.
Enjoy the pictures, cause he's beautiful.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! You'll have to share the full story when you have the time and brains. ;)

Whetmans said...

Wow! He is so handsome. COngrats!

Joy Sterrantino said...

Yay, Grant! We can't wait to meet you! -Joy, Darin, and Brooklyn

Sarah Welsh said...

CONGRATS!!! What a sweet baby! Can't wait to meet him!

Jill said...

another success! you guys produce beautiful kids. We wish we were there to share some ice cream. Trevor, jill and Daven

Tina said...

Nice job guys! Congrats on the little guy. Yes Silas, I did call him little. What you gonna do about it? We miss you guys! You especially Silas...Wink Wink nudge nudge. Yes, this is Josh. Or is it? Talk to you later. Congrats again!

Jana said...

Hooray! congratulations! He is so cute!!!

The Felix Family said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad he is here. Good luck with the adjusting. I am nervous going from one to two I can't imagine three!! He is darling!

Kizzie said...

Congratulations guys, he's adorable!!! I can't wait to see him!

Mom's had good timing in her travels the last two babies out here! :)

McKeehan Family said...

Congratulations! He is so gorgeous!! How do his big brothers like him?

Andy said...

Looks good. Congrats. The post says that you posted it at like 2:03... yet Grant wasn't born until 2:30ish. That is truly an amazing accomplishment!

Elizabeth said...

WOW! congrats. he is very cute.

Meredith said...

Congratulations!!!! He's adorable!

Selissa said...

Yay! He is so beautiful! Congrats!

Honymnrs said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!
Isn't it the most wonderful thing to hold your sweet, little baby boy after all this time waiting! I love you guys! What a doll.

Ed and Cathy Torrance said...

Hey Robyn, I found your blog off of Jennifer's. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!!

Zach and Shanna said...

Congrats! What a doll! Good luck with everything!

Christine said...

Robyn! I didn't know you had this blog! How did I miss that?
Such cute pics of my baby grant. I'm so glad I got to come see you guys at the hospital, it was so fun!

Hoylelicious said...

YEAH CONGRATS!!!!

MaRilla said...

He is beautiful. congratulations!