One of our favorite pizza places burnt down last night or early this morning. My family knows one of the owners too, Chris Dunning. He was in our ward in Vegas when I was young. Here are some photos...
This is the back side. 5 Buck and the Bike Route were destroyed.

Here's the front. The backhoe is IN the store, or where the store used to be.

Pastry Pub is right next to the Bike Route and it was damaged too. We really hope they have some good insurance.
HAPPIER NOTE:

Grant smiling at him mommy!
9 comments:
That is to bad! Steve and I love that place as well. Do they know what caused the fire?
Hey I though Papa Murphy's was your fav. J/K! I know it is really sad. I feel so bad for them. It is too bad it had to happen close to the holidays.
SAD! Poor Cedar City.
Yeah I heard about that, thanks for the pictures. I am glad pastry pub is okay - I love that place. Sad about the other places.
that picture of Grant looks a lot like Cleod! You have some handsome little guys!
So tragic!!!
Robyn, for some random reason, I can't find your email address....odd. So I'm just letting you know I have your recipe book. They are $7.00. You can come to my house and get it anytime you like. Thanks!!!
Hey Robyn,
I'm glad you found me. Your new baby is Beautiful. Hope to see you and him soon.
Emily
5 Buck pizza sounds like a great place and a big loss to me. too sad. And I can't believe Grant is so big considering I just found out you had him. :) Oh and thanks for the comments I'll be watching your blog for good boy raising tips or at least some things to watch out for :)
Post a Comment