Grant wasn't really into the present thing but he got excited about the present he got from Grandma and Grandpa Aitchison and Keenan.
Here he is with Brett and Cleod.
Cake aftermath...
Joy and Brooklyn got him a cool leap frog puppy that says his name. It's cute but he hasn't played with it yet. It got kidnapped and I think it's in the basement. He got some Lego duplos from Grandma and Grandpa Rowley which the kids all played with for a while, but I didn't get a photo. Grant loves them.
This was a few weeks ago, but I had to share it. Silas and I think our boys are pretty awesome.
5 comments:
He's so big!! Mom told me about the block thing she made, it's really cute! I love the video, it's awesome!
I can't believe he is already one! Time goes by so fast, especially when I am not there to talk with you like I used to. Your boys were so cute rockin to the music. Did they learn that from you or Silas? :)
How crazy that he is already a year old! They grow up so fast. He sure is a cutie!
Lol. That's so cute to see them all dancing in the car. You have such a cute family. It's hard to believe Grant is so old. When did that happen?
I can't believe it has already been a year:( Parker will be a year old in about a week:( I love how your boys are rockin out in the car! What handsome lil boys you guys have!
Post a Comment