Today I skipped Step 2, which is the food part of the 72-hour kit. I need to go to the store and get just a few things for that.
Step 3 is clothing. I had some things already but some were too small and it wasn't complete. SO today I got one of each of these items for all five of us: Jeans, shirt, sweater, socks, shoes, underwear (extra diapers and wipes for Grant). For the boys, the clothes are all the next size up. I save everything so for Grant and Ryan they have holey jeans that I save for camping. For Cleod, his clothes are stuff I have gotten on sale or at DI for future use. It only took about 30 minutes and I got to check another step off my list. Two down, seven to go!
1 comment:
I really need to do something like that. I just don't know where I'd put it. Well I'd better go - it's my night at the gym.
Post a Comment