Sunday, May 2, 2010

Graduation!!

My graduate...


Receiving his diploma...


This is Silas's favorite professor, his advisor and I would say, mentor. He has done SO much to help Silas the last few years of school. He is awesome!


Our little family...so proud of Daddy...


My parents with me and Silas...


Deruchette and Brett...yea for bosom friends...


Selissa, Silas's sister, and her family came down from Logan. Here they are being crazy Aitchison kids...


The boys, sporting their SUU shirts. (Grant is wearing the one that Cleod wore when I graduated!)


Our graduation party, combined with two of my cousins...


Basically, we had a GREAT weekend with lots of support from family and close friends. Silas worked so hard and deserves every good thing that's coming his way. We are both EXTREMELY excited about the time we will have as a family that we have basically never had since one or both of us have been in school since we've been married.

Thanks to all of you who supported us! When I get the other photos from others, I will post more!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! Graduation is one of the best days ever! I'm so happy for you guys. What a cute little family you have. I love the SUU shirts!
P.S. We tried calling you the other day to see if Cleod could play. We'll try again.

Jana said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Silas! And Congrats to Robyn and fam for surviving it...So awesome!
And Robyn, you're lookin' HOTTIE hot!

Hoylelicious said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Way to GO!!! That is such an accomplishment! Whats next for you guys? Are you staying in Cedar? Your family is so cute. Your boys look like they are a lot of fun!