Monday, June 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

We're in Missouri, having fun with Silas's family, but I don't have any photos uploaded, so I am going to blog about my favorite kids books...Elephant and Piggie Books by Mo Willems.

This one is, I think, my all time favorite. The kids laugh and laugh and reenact it.


This is a new one that my boys haven't even read, but I bought it the other day for the boys to read on the way home. It's so cute.


This is the first one we bought. Cleod had to read 50 books and then got to pick this out at the book store.


These books are so fun for Cleod to read. He reads with so much emotion because they are all dialogue between the elephant, Gerald, and Piggie. The boys are so innocent and clever. LOVE THEM.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Um....YES! Those are the BESTEST books ever! Jackson LOVES them so much, and Wyatt and Logan love for him to read them to them! They're way super fun.

The Butterfields said...

Robyn - it's been so long since I've been on line, but it looks like your family is doing great! Congrats on Silas' graduation. It's always a great feeling when you (or your huuby) is done with school.

Kizzie said...

The boys love the ones I got the other day! I'm going to see what they have at the library next time I go, I love these books now!

Jana said...

We love love love Mo Willems at our house. The Pigeon books he writes are really funny too. Emma just read I Am Invited to a Party, which was so cute...I just love them all!!! The best part is how they encourage expressive reading, unlike a lot of other early reader books. They are awwwwwesome!!

kristen said...

cool! I'll have to look for these. Wow, Cleod is old enough to read. Where have I been?