Friday, July 23, 2010

Rowley Reunion

Over the Fourth of July weekend, we had our Rowley Reunion. It was the first year that the extended Rowley family split up into their own family reunions. I missed seeing my cousins and their kids, but it was fun hanging with my siblings and their families.

A few days before we went up to the property that my dad and his brothers own to set a few things up and the boys were really helpful. :)






Silas and I went up Friday, July 1st with the kids and stayed until Monday afternoon.

Here are Ryan and Cleod with Maggie and Laurelin, two of RJ's kids. Laurelin doesn't really suck her thumb, but Ryan does. I know, I know. He's almost 4. Bleh.


My mom and dad's grandkids...(plus 3 on the way)


Grandpa and Grant...

Silas and Ryan...

Grant loved getting dirty and wandering around.

Grandma and Darin doing "primary" with the kids on Sunday...

Silas and my brothers cleaning up...

Nice view of my hubby cleaning up camp, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Who are the other 23people expecting? I bet your mom was so thrilled to have everyone together!

Meredith said...

Looks like the normal Rowley fun! But....I am pretty happy we didn't have to do the whole camping thing this year. I'm glad you guys did it for the rest of us, though! hee hee!