Sunday, September 19, 2010

Grant's cuteness

For a few years now, we have been reading scriptures as a family pretty regularly. We each read one verse, including the children. Cleod can read his own but for Ryan we just read a few words at a time and he repeats it. I think it helps them to learn different words and the intonation used when reading.

Since Grant was born, Silas and I have read the extra verse for him, but just recently he was been able to "read" his own. It's so cute, especially considering that he refused to take until a few months ago. (By the way, he's 22 months old.)


Grant is also learning how to count apparently. When he got in trouble one day I told him to sit on the stairs *time-out* and this is what he did.


I love toddlers!

2 comments:

Selissa said...

That is the most adorable thing ever!

Michelle Claire said...

You have some of the cutest boys I have ever seen! Seriously!! So adorable...