Monday, September 13, 2010

Peaches and Skirts

On Labor Day we picked some peaches from a relative's house in Parowan. Here they are, washed and ready. (Ryan helped me wash most of them while Cleod was at school.)

SEVEN hours later, we have 27 quarts of yummy peaches. Boy was I tired, but it is so worth it.

My first sewing project for Cora is a simple skirt. My friend Melissa got me this shirt and I used some of my bridesmaid skirt material. I even made a bow.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE it! The skirt is adorable and how fun that it is from your wedding! And... I wish I canned more. Or, I wish I knew how to can more. So far, jam is as far as I go. (I did salsa, but it was a disaster. Darn). Fun, Robyn!

Jamie said...

I wish I could have come over and helped! I am always so amazed with all the things you get done! You are seriously super mom!

Daneene said...

Gary keeps wanting me to bottle some fruit and I use being pregnant as an excuse - I'm just too tired! (Not to mention, I don't know how.) I think you're amazing to do all that work with three boys to get in the way and the same excuse I have.