Ryan has been very anxious about this whole preschool thing. When I taught last year, he often joined in so he knows the drill. Plus, now that Cleod's in school he wants to do homework and other school-type things.
As we were driving Cleod to school Ryan was asking where all his preschool stuff was and I said I'd get his backpack and a pencil before taking him to preschool. A few minutes later he said, "Oh, Mom, I remember that I need patience because my preschool stuff's at Carla's house."
So here he is... love his boots?
When I got back in the car, this is how I found Grant.
There's a tear in his eye and he was whispering, "Ryry?"
Luckily, we had some stuff to do so he didn't miss him too much, but it was pretty cute/sad that he missed his brother.
2 comments:
Ryan looks so Cute!
When I took Avery to pre-school the other day Jack was so sad and lonely. He kept asking if we could go get Avery now, I'm hoping he'll get used to it and have fun with me instead of asking for Avery every 5 minutes! :)
AW, poor lonely Grant!
I'm glad Ryan is taking his patience to school. That's important.
Your boys all look EXACTLY alike!!!
Post a Comment