Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eleven days and counting...

So I love to plan and waiting for a baby to randomly decide to come is stressful for me. I like to have a plan. Well, I kinda am going to get my way this time.

Tuesday I had my appointment and my CNM (certified nurse midwife) asked if I wanted to be induced. This was after we talked about several different that factored into the question. No, I don't really want to be induced. I was with Grant and it wasn't fun, although that wasn't fun period. (I was induced because of a massive headache that didn't go away for two days even with morphine. Fun, huh?)

Anyway, I don't love being induced, but I said YES and I am totally getting excited. Don't worry, there are real important reasons along with the convenience, but that's a long story.

So I will most like have Cora on the 27th, which is my 28th birthday. Party time!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

SO exciting! I'm super stoked for you guys! She is going to be ADORABLE!!!

Christine said...

Sweet! How fun that the girls will share a birthday! I still REALLY want her to be born on Christmas though!

Jamie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to meet her! She is going to be such a beautiful little girl. You guys seriously have the cutest kids!

Kizzie said...

Awesome! I am so excited for you guys, we can't wait to see pictures! Good Luck!!!

Selissa said...

Yay! I can't wait!!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting to know the day! I would love to have a CNM the next go around. Can't wait to see pictures of the long awaited Cora!