I put my guess on FB, but I'll say it here too. But now that I see all the other guesses I'm totally second guessing myself! :) a. Cora b. Cleod c. Ryan d. Grant
I seriously have NO IDEA!!! The only one who looks any different is b, and the first and last ones are probably actually the same baby, you're just tricking us.
They are all such beautiful babies! We sure miss our little sunbeam Cleod! I can't believe how big he's gotten. You're a super mom Robyn! Hope all is well!
10 comments:
Oh fun! I love doing stuff like this! :)
OK starting in the upper left corner and going around clockwise here are my guesses:
Cleod
Grant
Cora
Ryan
This was hard!
And upper left and lower right look SOOOO much alike! They could be the same baby!!!!!
I just put letters on the pictures, so Mer's answers are:
a. Cleod
b. Grant
c. Ryan
d. Cora
This is fun. I will put who's who up in a few days.
I put my guess on FB, but I'll say it here too. But now that I see all the other guesses I'm totally second guessing myself! :)
a. Cora
b. Cleod
c. Ryan
d. Grant
I'm nervous. :)
They all look exactly alike!
a.Ryan
b.Grant
c.Cleod
d.Cora
A-Ryan
B-Cleod
C-Cora
D-Grant
This is really fun!
a. Ryan
b. Grant
c. Cora
d. Cleod
I seriously have NO IDEA!!! The only one who looks any different is b, and the first and last ones are probably actually the same baby, you're just tricking us.
I really have no idea, but I'll guess anyways.
a:Ryan
b:Cleod
c:Cora
d:Grant
PS. this is a fun idea!
Oh my! They all look the same, especially a and d! No idea who's who!
a.Cleod
b.Ryan
c.Grant
d.Cora
hehehe!!! How fun!!
a. Cora
b. Cleod
c. Ryan
d. Grant
a. cleod
b. ryan
c. cora
d. grant
They are all such beautiful babies! We sure miss our little sunbeam Cleod! I can't believe how big he's gotten. You're a super mom Robyn! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment