Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Salt Lake Trip


Last week we were able to go to Salt Lake for two days. Silas had a work conference and so while he was busy, the boys and I visited Temple Square, did a little shopping and best of all, got to spend time with my brother Darin, his wife Kira and her 4 kids. Darin and Kira got married in July and we hit it off right away but hadn't spent much time with them. The kids LOVE Kira's kids and Silas and I do too! It was a BLAST!
My sweet Cleod loved visiting the temple. He's getting so old and learning more and more about the Holy Ghost. He's starting to read the Book of Mormon on his own...he's not even 7! He's amazing!

That's all the photos we have. Sadly, we don't have a working camera right now, so Silas's phone is all we have. Hopefully we can fix that soon.

2 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

Cute pictures! They're all such fun shots. Looks like you had a great time.

It was fun chatting with you yesterday. I only wish I ran into you more often. :)

Kizzie said...

How fun!! The kids seem so big, we miss you guys!
Andy has a couple work conferences out of town that the boys and I are going to tag along and have fun (hopefully!) while he's working. This gives me hope that I can handle 2 days in a strange city with the boys! :)