Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stockings


When Silas was a teenager, his family made flannel stockings with individualized appliques on them. Silas's was a set of bagpipes. We both liked this stocking so much that each time we have a new family member, we add to our homemade stockings. This year I made one for Cora. It seemed a little weird, because she is almost a year, but she was born two days AFTER Christmas, so this is her first Christmas.

Anyway, we love our stockings! Oh, and I know, the angel is a little big compared to the others...Haha!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Precious! I love that Cora's is an angel. Those are a lot like our stockings! We don't have bagpipes though....

Sarah Welsh said...

SUPER Cute!!!

Kizzie said...

LOVE them! They're so cute. It's good to know if we ever live together on a family commune our stockings will match! :)

McKeehan Family said...

Those are so cute!! Love them!