Sunday, July 30th-
- Ish morning and sacrament with kids. Sundays are just hard right now. Ina and Jay spoke and did great though.
- Super long nap after church (about 3 hours). The kids were really good while I rested. When Silas got home he slept for a bit and then we had dinner together before he left for an interview and home teaching.
- Self-reliance group was really good today. It helped me realize some things not only about finances that I need to work on but also other aspects of our marriage and family life.
29 weeks along. And it's the last day of July which feels really good to me right now. August starting tomorrow makes October seem so much closer.
This morning the girls and Grant went with me to wake up Grandma Warby. We haven't been there at all this summer so it was nice to see her and the kids loved playing at her house.
For home evening we watched Swiss Family Robinson since I haven't seen it in years. I love that the kids enjoy watching old movies.
For home evening we watched Swiss Family Robinson since I haven't seen it in years. I love that the kids enjoy watching old movies.
![]() |
| Pictures Molly took while we watched a movie |
Tuesday, August 1st-

Busy day today. Cleod and I went to the Smith's to see how to water K Leigh's garden which he is going to be doing over the weekend. Then we had Grant's first soccer practice. We got home in time to do a few chores before going to the orthodontist. Ryan just had a retainer check but Cleod got his braces on. After lunch we ran a few errands before heading to piano lessons. In the evening I put Grandma Warby to bed which was relaxing for me.

Busy day today. Cleod and I went to the Smith's to see how to water K Leigh's garden which he is going to be doing over the weekend. Then we had Grant's first soccer practice. We got home in time to do a few chores before going to the orthodontist. Ryan just had a retainer check but Cleod got his braces on. After lunch we ran a few errands before heading to piano lessons. In the evening I put Grandma Warby to bed which was relaxing for me.
Wednesday, August 2nd-

- Lake on the Hill for about 4 hours- most of our playgroup friends had left but the weather was so nice so we stayed as long as we could.
- Went to the hosptial for my glucose test, which was nice because I just read for an hour while I waited. It's so nice having big kids that can stay home together.
- Grandma dinner
- Scouts and mutual
Thursday, August 3rd-
- Woke up Grandma Warby
- Cleod, Molly and I went to Ina and Jay's house for Cleod to see what they want him to do while they are on their mission. He's just going to be checking mail, playing their piano and doing some light cleaning.
- Molly started acting weird while we were there and within an hour or so she had a fever. Not sure what is going on but she's mostly happy and has napped a lot.
- Silas went on errands with me and Molly during his lunch break because she missed him and she wouldn't let me leave her home. While we ate lunch in the van she noticed the dried throw up on the back door that I keep forgetting to clean (I know, it's super gross) and decided to clean it with some wipes that were in the car. She was SO happy to clean it. It was hilarious. In fact, she said at one point, “This WEIRD...and fun!”
![]() |
| Molly cleaning the dried throw up...and liking it...while having a fever. |
Friday, August 4th-
- Woke up Grandma again
- Cleod and Ryan had well-checks this afternoon and Cleod didn't even FLINCH when he got his shot. It was amazing, and weird. Grant called him a Vulcan.
- Molly was totally fine until 4:45pm when she got a low-grade fever again.
- Silas and I still went up to Duck Creek for the evening with the YW while they were reading the Book of Mormon (from Thursday evening til tomorrow afternoon). Cleod said he would be fine and we had service up there so I checked on them a lot. Silas dressed up and was a good sport. We drove up with Jim and Cynthia and Jim dressed up and read some of the time too.
![]() |
| Silas getting wadded paper towels thrown at him |
![]() |
| The YW's schedule to read the Book of Mormon in 48 hours. |
Saturday, August 5th-- Last morning waking up Grandma Warby, at least until school starts. It hasn't been bad at all, partially because I had a break but also she doesn't take as long in the bathroom as she was before.
- Silas and I took the girls on a date this afternoon. Molly has been wanting to play in the arcade area at Wal-Mart for a long time but I have no desire to do that...but we decided to do that for their date and they thought it was awesome. Then we went to DQ for a treat.







No comments:
Post a Comment