Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm offically a blogger...

So, Silas and I have had our own website for a while, but it was a little complicated for me to post stuff. I thought we'd give blogspot a try. I love to look at other people's blogs and wanted an easier way for others to look at what's new in our family.

We are 3 1/2 weeks from having our 3rd boy, which I am very anxious about. I wanted him to come early, but now I want him to wait at least until the 23rd (which is 5 days before my due date) because Silas's mom, Joleen, is flying out to be here and it would be really crumby if she missed it now.


This is from a few weeks ago. My mom and my sister, Deni came to see us for a couple of days. Cleod, my 3 year old is holding Deni's baby Landon and I have my 2 year old Ryan.

13 comments:

Kizzie said...

Cute blog Robyn! I'm hoping we can come down while Mom is there. I know I'm going to hate it knowing she's so close and I can't just hang out with her and you guys!

Andy said...

welcome to the blog world. Hopefully you are committed enough to not just make this another outdated lamo blog. You must blog frequently... or I will judge you... harshly. Have a nice day!

Meredith said...

Yay you're a blogger now! I'm so happy! Good luck on the baby coming soon!

Jana said...

Hi Robyn! Your blog is cute, welcome to blogland! I tried to see your website the other day but it wasn't happening. The pic of Cleod on the side is SO cute!

Annette Larsen said...

You've joined the blogging world! How fabulous. I shall subscribe immediately! Boy number 3 is almost there, times sure flies. maybe not for you at the moment, with the waiting, but still! Good luck with babykins #3.

Jen-ben said...

awesome...you've joined us. :) post again!

Beth said...

Yay, welcome to the blogging world! You're going to get addicted! Your blog is cute by the way.

Beth said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that our blog is reddnews.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.

Selissa said...

Yay! How exciting!

Zach and Shanna said...

Yea! Cute blog! I'm happy because I always had a hard time getting on your website for some reason... Good luck with the new little guy!

MoM K said...

Hi Robyn, I'm glad you have a blog now, it will be so fun to see the new baby and keep up with the family. Good luck!

kristen said...

I love the name Grant! I didn't know that will be his name. Good luck, I hope he waits for grandma!

Unknown said...

What a good lookin' bunch!
We have 9 pregnant women in our ward. That's not unusual for Utah, but it is for our little ward! Anyway, I've been asked twice if I'm jumping on the bandwagon...the thought makes me shudder and want to scream and cry. Sheesh..Scarlett's only 6 months old today!
Btw, I LOVE the name, Grant!