Thursday, October 9, 2008

My preppy boys...

I finally got out the boys' warm clothes and realized that I had some matching shirts. (Cleod's looks too small even though it's a 5T and he's not even 4.) The are pretty much the cutest ever.
Ryan is saying cheese with crackers in his mouth, by the way.

8 comments:

Kizzie said...

How cute! do their shoes match?! Awesome! I can't wait til my boys can wear matching clothes!

Sarah Welsh said...

Cute!! That's one of the GREAT things about having all boys/girls. It's hard to get matching clothes for Gwendolyn & Campion :)

Selissa said...

They are so cute! I love dressing up the boys to match too!++

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Robyn I'm so glad you got a blog. Good to see you guys!

Zach and Shanna said...

C U T E !

MaRilla said...

Holy cow Robyn, Hey its Marilla, so you know Andy and Kizzie? I am going to assume that she is your sister or maybe she is Silas sister??? Anyways I am in the MSW program with Andy at BYU. Glad that you have a blog. mine is leishmanboysfamily.blogspot.com. Now we can keep in touch. Congrats on the boy #3!p.s. I'm going to put a link to your blog from mine, unless you object...

Mother Gooneybird said...

I am so jealous that mom gets to come out to see you all. We are so excited for your new little one too. Congratulations in advance!

Mother Gooneybird said...

I am so jealous that mom gets to come out to see you all. We are so excited for your new little one too. Congratulations in advance!