We just found out that there is a pumpkin patch in Paragonah, about 20 miles from Cedar so we took a road trip. The boys had fun picking their very own little ones.
When we were there, there was also a really fun corn maze out past the bowling alley. I would suggest you go to it, but your belly might make it tricky.
How fun! I want to go pick pumpkins! It will be so much fun when Scarlett's older and actually knows what's going on. I love going on outings with kids, they make it so much more fun!
5 comments:
When we were there, there was also a really fun corn maze out past the bowling alley. I would suggest you go to it, but your belly might make it tricky.
How fun! I want to go pick pumpkins! It will be so much fun when Scarlett's older and actually knows what's going on. I love going on outings with kids, they make it so much more fun!
How fun! We want to take Avery to a pumpkin patch, I think he'd like it a lot!
Cute pictures!
That lookd like it was fun! YOur boys are so cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time! How are you feeling? ~Jennifer
Post a Comment