Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grant's blessing

Sunday was Grant's blessing and it was a lovely day. My mom and dad came from Vegas and Silas's sister Kizzie and her husband Andy came from Provo with their two boys. We also had some family from in town come. We really appreciated those who came and enjoyed the company after church. The blessing itself was lovely. One of the main things was that Grant would have patience. In this crazy family, that is a necessity!

12 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

Gosh! Your family is so stinkin' cute! :)

Glad Grant's blessing went well. I sure miss having you all in our ward.

Jana said...

Happy blessing day! Your hair is super cute!

Meredith said...

What an adorable little family you have! And your hair is super cute!

Sarah Welsh said...

What a cute family!!!

McKeehan Family said...

Your boys are so cute! And I have to agree...cute hair!!

Forever and a Day said...

You guys look so cute! I love your hair Robyn

Unknown said...

Aww..they are such cuties! I was going to comment on your hair...but it seems like you had a lot of comments! I too want to try a short do sometime soon, but I'm afraid that it might make me look fatter...so I'll wait until I lose more weight! :)
Yes, you are lookin' so good!

Elizabeth said...

that's such a good picture. your family is so cute. oh and i love your hair

Kizzie said...

We had so much fun last weekend! Thanks for letting us hang out!

Joy Sterrantino said...

Great photo!

MaRilla said...

Cute! What a cute family. Glad to come check out your blog every once in a while. Life is good isn't it. We are all so blessed! Thanks for sharing.

Hillary Sperry said...

That's a great family picture :)