All babies are miracles, but sometimes I think we take them for granted. I know that I do, because I have never had an issue getting pregnant. I have several family members and several friends who have had a much harder time in this area. BUT, the Lord has a plan and blesses us in different ways, in His time.
I want you to meet the newest miracle in our family...Parker Namba Rowley, son of my brother Dane and his wife Angela.
I want you to meet the newest miracle in our family...Parker Namba Rowley, son of my brother Dane and his wife Angela.

He was born March 18, 2009 and he is very welcome in our family.
6 comments:
OH, My goodness - he's SOOO Precious!!
Parker is SO cute! I'm so happy for them! (But a little sad that we didn't even know about the pregnancy/baby until after he was BORN!)
They didn't tell us until Christmas, so she was already 6 months along. They are pretty private.
He's too cute isn't he? We are lucky aunts!
I did email you by the way about my blog, so it's not my fault! ;)
He's SO cute!! Congrats to them, I'm really excited for them!
He is adorable! Tell Dane and Angela congratulations!!
Post a Comment