Friday, March 6, 2009

No more snow...please!

So it looks like it's going to snow again in Cedar and I am becoming an Anti-Snowite. Mostly though, I want it to be warmer because that means we'll be closer to the end of another semester. Silas will be done NEXT spring with his Bachelor's Degree and we have had some hard times but this semester has been AWFUL for us. We never see him and he's stressed a lot.

So I am adding this widget so that I can count down til the last day of the semester. I can't wait for summer when Silas can come home at 5pm and not have homework. It will be wonderful considering he comes home at between 6 and 7, eats dinner and then does homework. Blec!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Aw, don't fret about the snow. I think it'll melt pretty quick. We're getting a lot though!

I feel your pain with the husbandlessness. We've had those times when he's never home too, it's no fair.

(heehee, today's word verification says "fairee")

Jana said...

You should become snowbirds and move here when it's snowy. That would work perfectly. But then you'd definitely want to move back in the summer.
I like the "anti-snowite"..is that like an anti-dentite from Seinfeld?

Unknown said...

I think we sent the snow your way. This winter has been really good! We've only had like two snows, but thanks to Scott's SUV, we weren't snowed in! We did get some below 0 days, but hey..it's MO! I'm still longing for Spring. Last Saturday it dumped 4 inches of snow on us...then Wednesday it was 83 degrees! It all melted. Now I'm listening to a HUGE thunderstorm. There was a crack of thunder that sounded like professional fireworks going off over my house. Thankfully Scarlett's still asleep!