Oh my gosh, that's adorable!!
Awesome! He's a little Ryan wannabe. He is enormous! I can't wait to see him again.
Cute, cute, cute! We have our own little dancer too. She starts bobbing even at songs in movies or tv shows!
For cute! Aw, widdow Gwant, I haven't seen him in a long time!
He's a natural! He didn't even need anybody to show him what to do...he just felt it!
He really does have rhythm. That is really cute. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's adorable!!
Awesome! He's a little Ryan wannabe. He is enormous! I can't wait to see him again.
Cute, cute, cute! We have our own little dancer too. She starts bobbing even at songs in movies or tv shows!
For cute! Aw, widdow Gwant, I haven't seen him in a long time!
He's a natural! He didn't even need anybody to show him what to do...he just felt it!
He really does have rhythm. That is really cute. :)
Post a Comment