Monday, June 8, 2009

A new addition to our family...

Actually, we have two new members of our family. Introducing...


OK, so she's not so hot, I know. Her stay at our home is mostly to make this one better. His name is Gordon, by the way...

CUTE, huh? Silas has always wanted an old bug and now we have to. They are both 1971 Super Beetles and Silas is planning on fixing Gordon up. We found them both on Craig's list; one was in Mesquite and the other in Enoch.

Here's Silas, Mr. Super-Happy-Pants. He's pretty proud of that garage full. And yes, my pretty car has to park outside for a while.

5 comments:

Selissa said...

Wow! Good luck Bub!

Unknown said...

Good for Silas..?? I'm so glad Scott doesn't yearn to tinker with cars!!

Tiffany said...

Gordon...haha, I love it! :) I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.
By the way, we are so sad you got moved to another ward!!!

Christine said...

lol, Silas IS Mr. super-happy-pants!
The blue one looks like the one on the mormon pride and prejudice movie.

Jen-ben said...

that is seriously so awesome!!