RYAN IS THREE!!! Sunday was Ryan's birthday and Saturday we had a party at the park. It was really fun. We had lots of family and friends come and we enjoyed the company.
Kizzie (Silas's sister) and Andy were in town for the weekend so they were able to be at Ryan's party. Also, we went to St. George and visited the Temple Visitor Center and the Tabernacle. We got to see the new Joseph Smith movie, which was AMAZING.

We also went with Kizzie and Andy to Kolob Canyons, which is part of Zions National Park. We went on a little hike and had a good workout. The boys enjoyed it, although Ryan is a SLOW-POKE! We would have finished that hike in half the time. :)

So, since we paid for the pass to Kolob and it lasts a week, we went with Brett and Chette for Home Evening on Monday night. We did a different hike and the kids had a great time again. Cleod and Ryan were much more comfortable this time walking on the trail. Grant LOVES being outside and wants to touch the rocks, dirt and water.
The month has been crazy so far and is going to continue to be busy. This weekend my sister-in-law Joy and my niece Brooklyn are moving to Cedar so my parents and sister, Deni, are going to be here again. Silas will start his last year of college this year, I'm going to attempt to begin my own preschool for Cleod, and mainly try not to lose my mind. The last few weeks I have been pretty blue, but I think things are going to work out.

We also went with Kizzie and Andy to Kolob Canyons, which is part of Zions National Park. We went on a little hike and had a good workout. The boys enjoyed it, although Ryan is a SLOW-POKE! We would have finished that hike in half the time. :)

So, since we paid for the pass to Kolob and it lasts a week, we went with Brett and Chette for Home Evening on Monday night. We did a different hike and the kids had a great time again. Cleod and Ryan were much more comfortable this time walking on the trail. Grant LOVES being outside and wants to touch the rocks, dirt and water.
The month has been crazy so far and is going to continue to be busy. This weekend my sister-in-law Joy and my niece Brooklyn are moving to Cedar so my parents and sister, Deni, are going to be here again. Silas will start his last year of college this year, I'm going to attempt to begin my own preschool for Cleod, and mainly try not to lose my mind. The last few weeks I have been pretty blue, but I think things are going to work out.

6 comments:
wow, fun! I've been meaning to see that movie, gotta do that! And good job hiking with all those little ones, you're brave.
Sounds like you've had a fun, busy month! Cleod looks so grown up in his soccer uniform! How cute! Love the picture of Silas in the hat! Good luck with preschool!
I'm glad you guys used the passes again!
We had so much fun, it was great getting away and doing some different things, thanks for letting us stay!
Hey,
It looks like you have a busy family. I'm glad you guys have so much fun. We'll see you soon (at the gym I'm sure).
I can't believe how big Grant is getting! I was like "Wes look how big Grant is!" and he said "Thats not Grant that is Ryan!" HAHA I thought that was so funny! But he really is a big boy now! Hope you guys are doing well. One of these days we will have to get the boys together to play!
Wow, you are sure a busy mom! Cleod looked so cute in his soccer uniform. I can't believe how fast those kids are growing! I give you props for starting your own preschool for Cleod too...you go girl!! :)
Post a Comment