I'm SO glad that this is Andy's last semester as well. Lucky me this is his worst semester as far as scheduling goes though, so I'll be doubly glad when it's over!
Oh yes, husband being done with school is a FABULOUS day. Good luck with the count down. At first, when you said the other 3 are the births of your children, and I hadn't read the title of the countdown, I though maybe you were pregnant. hehe. Well, some day the 6th happiest day will come.
9 comments:
Aww I see someone is super excited. Maybe you and the boys should make a chain and break a chain each day!
Hooray for you guys! That will be so great!
Awesome!!! It's getting so close, how exciting!
I'm SO glad that this is Andy's last semester as well. Lucky me this is his worst semester as far as scheduling goes though, so I'll be doubly glad when it's over!
Oh yes, husband being done with school is a FABULOUS day. Good luck with the count down. At first, when you said the other 3 are the births of your children, and I hadn't read the title of the countdown, I though maybe you were pregnant. hehe. Well, some day the 6th happiest day will come.
I am so excited for you !! Hang in there to the end :) Love you lots my bosom friend!!
yee-HAW!!
Yay! That will be so nice!
Way to go Bub!
Post a Comment