We went to Provo for the weekend and had such a great time...but I left the camera in the car so I have no photos. Bummer.
We have gone to Provo in January for the last 6 years for Silas's sister's birthday. Most of Silas's family is in the midwest, so when Kizzie married Andy, who had already been going to BYU, and moved out west, we were excited and have tried to get together several times a year.
Friday night we got there, let the kids stay up too long and then played games.
Saturday we had a shopping extravaganza. We went to three DIs, which was the best thing ever. (I love DI!) We went to the Provo DI, one in American Fork and one in Sandy. I found snow boots for Grant, some cute shirts, a book we've wanted and some decor that I am excited about using in my house.
We also went to IKEA which is basically the coolest place. If I could I would by all my furniture and accessories for my house from IKEA. We ate lunch there, yes there is a restaurant in the store, and it was yummy. We planned on taking the kids to the little daycare thing they had, but it was full. Cleod cried for like 10 minutes. He gets dissappointed easily, poor guy.
Later that night, Kizzie and I went to Ross and TJ Maxx. And on Monday we went to a board game store, Roberts, and Burrington Coat Factory. Silas found some good slacks and we found a suit for Cleod, but it was cream so I am going to keep looking.
We had a great weekend and enjoyed good company and good food! The boys LOVED playing with their cousins especially, although having 5 boys in one place for too long gets loud...and sometimes dangerous.
3 comments:
I love Ikea too. I'm going to miss it when we move.
It was so fun having you guys up here! Even if it gets crazy with all the boys in our little house!
Sounds like you guys had so much fun Robyn! I'm jealous of the DI shopping spree. AND Ikea. Wow. You all know how to have a good time! :)
Ohh IKEA is fun - I heart it sometimes. Glad you guys got a chance to get away from home thats always fun!
Post a Comment