Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cleod's 6th birthday


Last week, my biggest boy turned six. Honestly, it feels a little weird to have a 6 year old...but then I think about the fact that I have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old, not to mention one coming in about 5 weeks. It sort of makes me tired just thinking about it. ;)

Anyway, Cleod's birthday was a crazy day. Mom, Dad, Deni and Landon (sister and nephew) came from Vegas that morning. My bff, Deruchette threw a baby shower for me that morning, which was SUPER fun. I need to get photos from my mom.

Got home from the shower and finished getting stuff ready for Cleod's party. Before his party though, I went for a short while to a friend's baby shower.

Then to the party for the birthday boy! We invited 6 friends for his party. Early in the week I made aprons for all of them and we cut out sugar cookies, decorated cookies and cupcakes and ate cake. It was a lot of fun and it was fun watching the different kids and the way they decorated their things. The boys were almost more picky about it than the girls. Love it!
Here are the boys mixing the food coloring into their icing.

Decorating...

Excited about Astro Boy...(sorry about the red eye. ;))

Happy b-day boy...

Overall, it was a fun day and not too stressful. ;)

1 comment:

Selissa said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday to Cleod!