COngratulations!! She is beautiful!! I am so glad she is here and healthy. And she is one lucky little girl to have so many big brothers to protect her!!
Sooo beautiful! I'm glad your labor/delivery went so well. After four hard ones, you deserve it. Mine on the other hand keep getting longer. I went from 6 hrs to 9 hrs to 13!! Crazy. Maybe eventually, we'll meet in the middle :)
9 comments:
Adorable!! she looks like one of your boys, just with a bow! She's so cute, congratulations guys!
COngratulations!! She is beautiful!! I am so glad she is here and healthy. And she is one lucky little girl to have so many big brothers to protect her!!
Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations Robyn!! She is beautiful!
Congrats guys!! Beautiful little girl! Hope everything's going well!
Congratulations to all of you! What a special little princess she will be with lots of big brothers to watch over her!
Congratulations!! I'm glad you finally got a girl!
Sooo beautiful! I'm glad your labor/delivery went so well. After four hard ones, you deserve it. Mine on the other hand keep getting longer. I went from 6 hrs to 9 hrs to 13!! Crazy. Maybe eventually, we'll meet in the middle :)
Love the pink bow in her hair! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment