Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guessing game

So we're down to 6 days til I get induced. My tentitive scheduled time to start is 4am on the 27th. I have been dilated 1+ cm for several weeks, am 50% effaced and my cervix is "soft."

When do you think I will actually have my baby???

(FYI- my first two labors were 20+ hours on my own. #3 was induced and I had an epidural and it was about 18 hours. I wasn't dilated at all before starting labor with any of my previous labors.)

3 comments:

Meredith said...

OK you didn't say how far along you were when you went on your own...So that kind of messes up the guessing!

BUT!

My guess is the 27th around 4 or 5pm.

Anonymous said...

I think you'll go into labor on your own the night before the induction! Either way it's soon!

Kizzie said...

I was going to be induced with Jack, but I went into labor on my own the day before my induction was scheduled.

Either way, I hope it's not as long as your others! Maybe with a girl it'll be different! :)

Good luck, I can't wait til she's born!!!