Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week 35, August 27-September 2

Selfie by Cleod
Sunday, August 27th-


  • Stake conference
  • Silas meetings before and after
  • Home teaching with Silas to Smith's
  • Hurry and make German Pancake
  • Me to Grandma Warby's to feed her supper
  • Self-reliance class (and I think Silas was sleeping at home the whole time)
  • Back to put Grandma to bed


Monday, August 28th-


  • Appointment with Laurie. Measured an inch small for the 3rd appointment in a row but Laurie says it is fine.
  • Woke up Grandma Warby
  • Grant enjoyed Mrs. Moon's class today
  • Grandma Rowley came into town around noon
  • Lunch at Pastry Pub- Silas met us there. He had a headache and had taken some caffeine pills. By the time we were done eating he was jittery and studdery...it was pretty hilarious.
  • Grandma, Silas and Cleod went to Little Mermaid.
  • Poor Ryan came home with a bad headache and fell asleep on my bed.

Tuesday, August 29th-


  • Babysat at gym
  • Oregon Trail!!!
    Errands with Mom Joanne's for baby quilt fabric (took me forever to decide and Molly was a brat) and to Lin's to get some milk
  • Grandma left after lunch
  • Nap- wasn't feeling well
  • Volunteered at last night or Little Mermaid before and after taking Cora to her first flag football practice. She was shy just then super hyper.


Hugging soft material at Joanne's
Worn out from errands
Happy little actor
Finally got a good shot of his costume!


Cora's first football practie



Wednesday, August 30th-




  • Hard morning
  • Molly and I went back to bed for a couple hours after boys went to school
  • Lunch for Grandma Warby
  • Piano lessons
  • Cleod made crepes for dinner
  • Cleod and Silas to Happy Factory for mutual
  • Ryan to first flag football practice


Thursday, August 31st-

Molly and I made another big shopping trip today, this time to Walmart. We survived, but barely. haha


Tonight Amber and I went down to the temple to do initiatory. I needed a break from life and from thinking about the trip this weekend.


  • Posterity- I need to work on finding more joy in my role as a mother
  • Council of husband- I need to work on taking Silas's advice.
  • Run and not be weary… I need to find a way to have this blessing because I'm weary lately.
  • Thought of dispute- I realized today at the temple that the dispute with Chase being resolved is a sign that the Lord loves me and my family.
  • Talked a lot with Amber about all the crazy that's going on right now.
  • Five Guys for dinner and Nielsen's Frozen Custard for dessert.

Friday, September 1st-


  • On the road
    Literally cried this morning when Cora reminded is that it was the first day of September. We will have a baby next month!!
  • Overwhelmed this morning so I had a nap instead of packing, but I felt better after.
  • Feed Grandma lunch
  • Cleod broke glasses at school so took him his spare set and went to get the other one fixed.
  • Silas got home around 3pm and we finished packing and left as soon as the little kids got home from school.
Finally meeting Benjamin


Saturday, September 2nd-

  • Morning preparing for wedding
  • Odgen Temple
    Sealing in Ogden temple
    • Run and not be weary was mentioned again during the sealing
    • We are blessed with such an Eternal Bargain- we make covenants with the Lord and He offers us everything He has…worlds without end!
  • Stop at McDonald's
  • Luncheon
  • Molly and I napped in the car for an hour
  • Reception in the same place
Grandmas and Grandpa Aitchison
with the Bride and Groom

Silas shading Molly because it was SO hot!
Aunt Kizzie with Christopher
Family selfie


Silly girl
Molly couldn't stay away from the Bride and Groom
Watching the fish

No comments: