RJ finally sent photos...here's Rex with Maggie. I think he looks like my cousin Jen's youngest daughter. RJ says he looks similar to his 7 year old brother Caleb but that he looks different than the other kids.
Two babies in a row!! He is a cutie...Ryan was telling us about him when I had him the other day and telling the girls his name was going to be Rex....they had no idea what he was talking about. Looks like a cutie pie!! Hope Silas had a fun day also...sorry we were out of town. Love you guys!
awe, that's a great photo. Maggie is such a beautiful girl, and we still haven't seen Rex (my kids are calling him Rex Racer...) yet. We had to miss the baby blessing, and I was bummed about it. So, this is the first picture I've seen of him! Thanks for posting it! Amber Galbraith
7 comments:
SO cute!
he does look like tae!
He's really beautiful! I didn't even know they were expecting again. How many children do they have now?
Oh, he's so cute!!
Two babies in a row!! He is a cutie...Ryan was telling us about him when I had him the other day and telling the girls his name was going to be Rex....they had no idea what he was talking about. Looks like a cutie pie!! Hope Silas had a fun day also...sorry we were out of town. Love you guys!
So we pretty much have the cutest nephews and nieces EVER!
awe, that's a great photo. Maggie is such a beautiful girl, and we still haven't seen Rex (my kids are calling him Rex Racer...) yet. We had to miss the baby blessing, and I was bummed about it. So, this is the first picture I've seen of him! Thanks for posting it!
Amber Galbraith
Post a Comment