![]() |
| Ryan trying to make a scary picture |
- Silas didn't have early meetings this morning due to the holiday weekend, so he was able to go with the kids and I to Danielle's baby blessing.
- The kids and I went to the luncheon for the blessing at the Froyd's house. Had some super yummy BBQ chicken and great company.
- The kids and I went to our ward in time for Primary. Of course when we were heading from the car to the church it RAINED like crazy. We had umbrellas but by the time I helped the kids in (took 2 trips) my feet were soaking wet so I went barefoot for the rest of church.
- Cora gave a talk. I wrote down what she wanted to say earlier in the day and at Primary she just read it and seemed really grown-up.
- I taught Relief Society today!!! About the temple!!! It has been 2 years and it was SO fun. I loved every minute of it. Because of the holiday weekend there weren't a ton of ladies there but that made it nice.
- Went on a walk after church. Barely could tell that it had rained earlier.

Ryan and Grant created this "scary" photo
![]() |
| Silas "loving" the parade |
![]() |
| Happy Independence Day! |
Hiked Cascade Falls with Josh, Tina and boys. It was an easy, short hike but really pretty. Cleod wasn't super impressed but with the little kids we couldn't go too fast. 



![]() |
| Cute kids |
Silas cooked pork ribs for dinner. We had Josh & Tina over and also enjoyed visiting with neighbors.

- First day of swim lessons. Molly and I are doing lessons together and she says, "No" or "I don't want to" to me a lot. This is going to be *great*.
- We were originally supposed to all have lessons from 9-9:45am but we had some confusion so Cleod was going to have lessons at 10am. Today was way too easy though, so we were able to move him up to the next level. Only problem is that it is at 10:30-11:25am...so we will be at the Aquatic Center for a while the next two weeks.
- Were late for guitar lessons but Mr. Shirley was super nice and understanding.








No comments:
Post a Comment