Thursday, June 15, 2017

Week 19, May 7-13

Sunday, May 7th-


Overall today was a successful day. Not perfect but it was good. I am happy to be home with the kids. Silas said he got right into the swing of things at church and had more energy than normal.
After church we were pretty lazy together and watched some things in BYUtv.

Molly wearing Cleod's track shirt
Monday, May 8th-


  • Morning went well
  • Exercised at gym
  • Trained new daycare workers
  • Helped in Cora's class
  • Helped Silas get chocolates for the ward for Mother's day from Deseret Book
  • Short nap
  • Track clinic
  • Shay and Steve’s birthday party


Me and Molly hanging out during the track clinic
Playing games at the track clinic

Tuesday, May 9th-
New stroller!
Track clinic inside due to rain and lightning


  • Put together new jogging stroller!
  • Molly played at the Shirley’s for about an hour while I cleaned the house and showered
  • Track clinic- had to go into the middle school because it started raining a lot
  • Took Ryan to a friend’s house to help with a Battle of the Books poster and I went to about an hour of Relief Society
  • Pres. Rau came to our house for a visit instead of Silas going to his office for his monthly PPI. We had a good visit and he talked to the kids about how they can help our family and help Dad while he’s the Bishop.


Wednesday, May 10th-


I had a great workout this morning at the gym. Then I had a great visit with Lori at the school park after dropping off our Kindergartners. She makes me laugh!


Tonight the boys at cubs but Cleod wasn’t able to go to mutual because of some poor choices he made this morning.

Thursday, May 11th-
Wrestling match with Dad
Selfie at the park
Big girl on a scooter
Silly daddy with Ryan's founding father wig
This afternoon I grabbed some food from Honolulu Grill and Amber came over for lunch. It was nice to be home because Molly could do her own thing and we could visit.
Ryan with his Battle of the Books team


During school Ryan had Battle of the Books. This year they only had one student team against teachers. I didn't get to go but a mom sent me photos. Ryan had a great time and was super happy about winning!

After school both of the boys had piano lessons at the same time (Cleod had to make up a lesson he missed because of the track clinic) so Silas got off of work a little early to take Ryan. Peggy is retiring soon which is a bummer FOR SURE but it will be nice to have the boys go to the same teacher too.


Friday, May 12th-


This morning I babysat at the daycare at Spirit. I am going to try to tend Fridays for a while. I don’t love the idea but I am having a hard time finding people who want to tend for a membership. On the other hand, I am having a hard time getting some of my “daycare coordinator” duties done so if I am actually there once a week I can do some paperwork and clean the bathroom and such. The girls LOVE being there so that’s not an issue.

This afternoon Molly and I went to a special assembly at Fiddlers that the 5th grades prepared. Ryan had a part in it as Thomas Jefferson and was super cute. He enjoyed learning about US History so much this year and worked hard to earn the Patriot Award. He sure is a nice boy!
After 5th grade US History Program and Ryan with his Patriot Award

Saturday, May 13th-


Tonight was Ward Temple Night. We thought we were going to be driving people down so Silas spent over an hour cleaning the van...something that hasn’t been done for a while. The kids dried the van and even Gabriel joined in. We ended up driving down with the Slades but at least the van is clean. Haha
Kids drying off the van
The session was good and we got Five Guys for dinner with Rusty and Emma afterward. Yum!

Natalie came and babysat the kids which they were pretty excited about. We love that she is fun and reliable so we don’t have to worry about leaving the kids while we go to St. George to the temple. We were chatting with her when we got back that we wouldn’t need her after the Cedar temple was done but then quickly realized that we would have a new baby so we probably will still have her tend while we go to the temple in Cedar, at least until the baby is old enough for us to leave with the kids.

No comments: