Thursday, June 15, 2017

Week 20, May 14-20


Sunday, May 14th-
Mother’s Day started out a little rough… but ended up being a fine day. Sometimes I hate holidays like Mother’s Day because I think everything is going to be wonderful or that the kids won’t fight or whatever. Then when that doesn’t happen I feel disappointed in the day. After church I took advantage of both being pregnant and it being Mother’s Day and I slept for about 3 hours. When I got up Silas was just finishing making dinner.

In the evening we were going to watch a movie or something but I decided I wanted to catch up on organizing photos and getting more done on the blog so the kids watched more Relative Race and I worked on the computer.


Monday, May 15-

Peeked at the baby during my appointment today with their old ultrasound machine. It made me so happy! I'm 18 weeks so we were actually trying to see what the gender was even though my normal ultrasound is on Wednesday. I sent a quick text to Silas and he was over at the office in 5 minutes which was super cute. We didn't end up seeing any boy or girl parts but it was fun to see the baby anyway!

Spring Arts Night
Tonight was the dreaded Spring Arts Night, but it actually went really well this year. The kids and I went early and got good seats so we didn't have to shuffle around much. We did lose a seat in the shuffle after one of the performances so Silas and Molly wandered around a little bit that might have been better for her anyway.

The choir was so great and all the kids’ grade performances were fun to watch.

Ryan's selfie during Spring Arts Night
Instead of eating food at the school we went to Lin's and let the kids pick out their own dinners. It was pretty funny. Cleod picked a personal lasagna, Cora got bagel bites and the other kids got lunchables. I got some sweet potato fries and Silas bought a steak. They got to pick out drinks too so they were all really happy.


Tuesday, May 16th-

Found Molly sleeping under her bed today when we were
trying to leave for piano lessons
On the way home from Cleod's piano lesson Grant was talking about what he wanted to make himself for dinner (we have a lot of random dinners since I've been pregnant) and then Molly remembered that I told her yesterday that I would take her to the kindergarten park. So we got home and got a bunch of random food together and headed over to the school for a random/chilly picnic dinner. When Silas got off of work he came over and played catch with the kids (more like threw the football at the boys) until it got too cold. It was fun to do this spontaneous thing tonight.

Picnic dinner at the park


Wednesday. May 17th-

  • Been doing more Family history lately, just a few minutes here and there
  • Gabe over to play with the boys
  • Helped at cub scouts

Thursday, May 18th-

  • Poor Grandma Warby- she was in so much pain today
  • Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...
  • Rested a lot
  • Ryan piano
  • Home teachers came for a visit

Friday, May 19th-


  • Babysat at the gym- French Braided Cora's hair without a brush or comb. haha
  • Cora went to the Aquatic Center for a field trip
  • Molly and I visited Silas at the bank
  • Cleod went to Paxton's birthday party
  • Silas took Molly to get a smoothie and to buy Trolls
  • I took the other kids with me to pick out birthday presents for Molly's birthday tomorrow
Cora's braid for swimming and Cora adoring her daddy

Saturday, May 20th-

Molly is FOUR! She was so happy this morning because 4 is her favorite number and she has wanted to be 4 for a long time. Haha. We ended up doing a lot more cleaning today than we were planning but we did take the kids to the cheap theater to watch "Boss Baby" and Silas took Molly on some errands. She asked for Mac and cheese for dinner so we made her that. Both dinner and lunch were picnics on the floor in the living room too.
Admiring the photos of herself from
Grandma Rowley's card

Happy birthday to Molly!


Molly and her daddy

Selfies from Grant from this week

No comments: