Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Lazy days and first haircut

Thursday, January 21st-



Cora singing to Molly
All plans for today were thrown out the window starting at about 3am when Molly came into our room and said, "I throw up my bed." She was up on and off for a few hours but after a few hours of uninterrupted sleep she was her old, silly self.
The girls spent most of the day pretending together. I caught this photo of them while Cora was "playing" the piano and singing to Molly. Molly joined in singing here and there. They love playing together. When I get to join, I'm usually the grandma. I actually really like that too!



Friday, January 22nd-

Molly's first haircut
This morning the girls and I stayed home. They were really good at just playing together again. By afternoon it was clear that Molly wasn't going to be sick again and Cora was fine as well, so I spontaneously made them appointments at the hair college in town and we headed over. Cora has had several hair cuts, but it was Molly's FIRST HAIRCUT!

They both had their hair appointments at the same time, but Cora is so easy-going that she went with her stylist and chatted away. Too much, probably.


Molly telling the stylist how old she is.
Molly was a champ as well. She really is a spunky, silly girl so watching her so quiet was great! She didn't talk at all but did everything the stylist asked her to.

It has taken me so long to get her hair cut because she has always had cute little curls at the bottom of her hair. I'm afraid they are gone. I had a clipping of her hair which is something that I have never done. Molly is definitely super spoiled and I don't care. :)

Cora's haircut is a cute, layered bob that doesn't take a lot of work to style. I'm excited about that. When I only had the three boys at home is sounded so fun to do a little girl's hair. When Cora's hair was long enough, I really did enjoy the bows and the different styles, but on a daily basis I cannot always find the time to get her hair fancied up.

I love my girls!


Before and after
Before and after



No comments: