Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Molly

Wednesday, January 27th-

Molly Post!!!


Asleep in the car with her blanket in her mouth.
Molly is our crazy, funny girl. She is still little enough to carry around and she still has her baby-talk. BUT she is definitely getting to be a big girl. She can dress and undress herself fairly well, which I don't think any of her siblings did at her age. She is more aware of when she goes potty, which means we are getting close to potty training. (I just have to get my game face on. It might be a few weeks.)

Molly is still in love with her blankets. She sucks on them which is super gross. We try to keep them on her bed, but when she's tired she searches them out. She has three blankets that she likes, although she usually favors one over the others.

Molly LOVES Frozen but we limit the movie watching. She has some Frozen toys and books that she really loves. 

She really loves baby dolls, which is fun because Cora has all sorts of dolls that she doesn't really play with.

Molly loves looking at books just like her siblings. She also loves it when her siblings read to her, which Cleod is especially good at.

She is great at pretending. She and Cora love to play with their toy kitchen and food. The other day she pretended to be sick on my bed and Cora brought her "food" to help her recover.

Molly is stubborn and already super spoiled. She is my first kid who doesn't come running when I start the "1-2-3" thing. She just looks at me like I'm crazy. She makes me feel a little crazy, so that makes sense I guess.

I am pretty confident saying that having our 5th child was the hardest thing I have ever done. Sometimes, when she was really tiny especially, I felt like I was falling apart. But when I would hold her it was like she was healing those broken pieces of me.

Five kids is still a lot for me sometimes, although I feel like we are managing pretty well. I cannot imagine life without our happy, crazy little one.

She is definitely a blessing for our family.

No comments: