6:30am- Wake up Cleod
7:30am- Family prayer
7:40am- Cleod leaves for school
8:30am- Ryan and Grant leave for school
8:40am- Cora, Molly and I got to Grandma Warby's to wake her up and feed her breakfast
10:30am- Back home. Do some housework and get Cora ready for school
12:00pm- Feed Cora and Molly
12:20pm- Walk Cora to school
12:45pm- Take Molly to the hospital for another blood draw (She was super brave and didn't cry this time)
1:45pm- I go for a run while Silas is home with Molly. Passed Cleod walking home while I was warming up
2:20pm- Quickly shower before elem. kids get out
2:45pm- Ryan, Grant and Cora get home
3:00pm- Take Ryan to orthodontist
3:30pm- Cross parking lot to the bank and open a savings account for Grant (he is SUPER excited)
4:00pm- Drop Ryan off at piano and went home and worked on the budget
4:30pm- Picked up Ryan
4:35pm- Start making wheat pancakes and eggs for dinner
5:10pm- Start dinner without Silas who is stuck at work
5:50pm- Silas gets home but doesn't have time to eat
6:00pm- Silas and I visit family in the ward
6:45pm- Try to visit 2 more families but they aren't home
7:00pm- Home with kids. Help Ryan figure out science project. Ugh.
7:30pm- Start jammies, brush teeth, reading time, etc. Molly is already asleep.
8:30pm- Family scriptures and prayer
9:00pm- All kids in bed
(This has been a typical day for me lately. It makes me tired.)
Friday, October 7th-
This morning Ryan showed his class a little presentation on underwater volcanoes using cold water and hot water. It was super stressful getting it ready but it turned out so great. It was a serious relief to have it over with though.
Tonight Silas and I finally went to the temple. It has been longer than normal due to the temple being closed for a couple weeks in September. We did initiatory and I really enjoyed it. There are so many great blessings promised during that ordinance. It gives me the strength to keep on keepin' on!
We had time to get dinner and then run to Costco. For dessert we got a Costco cheesecake and ate a couple pieces of it in the car. It was pretty silly and yummy!
Saturday, October 8th-
This morning was Grant's last flag football game. He is SO fun to watch. Grant's team played great and won by 2 points. I don't really keep track but when someone asked the ref at the end what the score was, 20-22, it made us realize that Grant helped win the game! If their extra point is a pass, they get 2 points and Grant caught the pass for one of their extra points!! He also was right there ready to get flags off the other team.
I got a great photo of him with his face determined. He's a hard worker and I'm proud of him!!
![]() |
| Grant running to get a flag off the opposing team |
While they were computering and choring, I went on a crazy run. I thought I had figured out where I was going but it didn't work out so I ended up having to walk 20 minutes from where my run ended. It was really fine though because I got a good walk and listened to a Conference talk.
Tonight we ditched the kids and went with Josh and Tina to an SUU football game. It was a GREAT game. Both teams had great defense so the first quarter was just back and forth with the ball and I was getting a little worried but then we started scoring and there were some awesome plays. SUU won 24-3!






No comments:
Post a Comment