Sunday, March 5th-
Stake Conference today was nice. Silas didn't have as many interviews today so he was home a little more which was nice.
Darin finished with Brooklyn’s car this afternoon but had to head out right away. Hopefully we can visit them soon.
Monday, March 6th-
Yesterday and today have been the hardest days of this pregnancy so far. I don't feel good physically but emotionally I'm fried. I am gaining so much weight which is so hard because I worked hard to get it off and kept it off for a year and a half and now it's coming back fast! But I can't eat the way I would need to to lose weight because all that feels good on my stomach is carbs, meat and milk. I'm trying to have a banana a day but that gets gross and other fruits and veggies make me sick.
I'm also having a hard time with water. I know I need it so badly but it hurts my tummy so I try to sip it throughout the day but I know I'm not getting as much as I need.
Silas and the kids have been really helpful but there are some things I'm behind on and that is overwhelming at times as well.
Reading makes me feel yucky, or maybe just doesn't distracted me enough from the fact that I'm constantly feeling yucky so I haven't been able to read.
I could go on, but I need to stop. I knew there were hard days ahead. I told myself that there would be and that I would make it. I know that I won't feel like this forever so I need to be more positive.
Oh, on a...different...note: Today is exactly ONE YEAR from when Silas was set apart as the Bishop of our ward. We made it! Haha. We bought pizza and went to the Warby's to celebrate. I feel like we are getting used to it and the next few years will be ok.
Tuesday, March 7th-
Better day for me but not great. By evening I was done. Why does time seem to be crawling?! I know that the minute the baby is here time will speed up and I will feel like I'm missing everything, but right now I sit around basically hearing the second hand tick...just waiting for my tummy to calm down or for an idea of something decent to eat that will feel ok.
I did have lunch with Amber this afternoon. We finally tried The Park Place Eatery which is owned by Roene Bjerga and her sister. We had some yummy sandwiches and delicious .
![]() |
| Yummy crepes |
Wednesday, March 8th-
- Lori and kids came over for a bit
- Walked to pick kids up and stayed at the park for a while because of the beautiful Spring weather!
- Got Silas’s broken windshield replaced
- No cub scouts tonight but Cleod did have mutual
- Let the kids stay up a little later than normal and poor Molly fell asleep before family prayer.
- No SCHOOL TODAY!
- Woke up Grandma Warby
- Chores
- We packed snacks and went to the school to play.
- Ryan piano
- Took Silas’s car in to be tinted. The back window tinting has been bubbly since we bought it and the other windows were scraped off a few years ago during an inspection even though we are pretty sure it was a mistake. The car looks so much nicer now!
- Kids played outside a lot today! It was in the upper 60s!
- After work Silas went to help Brett with a house project so the kids and I watched Studio C and Bored Shorts videos.
![]() |
| Silas's car with a new windshield and new tinting! |
Friday, March 10th-
![]() |
| 8 weeks and 4 days |
Silas got off work early so the kids wouldn't be alone too long, which was very nice of him. It was nice to have some alone time, although the drive home was hard because I was tired. I pretty much have a nap every day which I missed today, but it wasn't too bad….although I felt yucky when I got home and had to sit for a while.
My nice husband made dinner for the kids and I started feeling better so we went to Sweet Basil for a late date. It was good but my tummy was still sensitive so we came straight home.
Poor Silas has so much to deal with but he has been really patient with me today. I'm grateful for him!
Saturday, March 11th-
- Kids: Chores, computer time and playing outside
- Silas mopped the floor and I catch up on dishes.
- Went to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
- Walked at the track until Molly peed her pants. I took her home and Silas stayed with the kids to play some basketball
- Waffles and fruit for dinner
- Kids watched a basketball game on TV
![]() |
| Silas mopped the floor! |
![]() |
| Molly peed her pants |











No comments:
Post a Comment