Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 9, February 26- March 4

Sunday, February 26th-
  • Ward Conference- preparing for the temple in Cedar...worthiness and family history.
  • Watched a couple movies with the kids.
  • Silas had Priesthood Preview and I had choir practice.



Monday, February 27th-


  • Mini home evening about family history goals
  • I catch Silas teaching Molly how to feel if she
    is blowing out her nose or not so she
    can blow her nose. So cute!
    Visited with Joanne Andrus and Dawn, Robyn’s twin, about the funeral and they shared some stories. This will be Silas’s 3rd funeral but it's the first one that he has been able to visit with the family in their home to help them plan. (He mostly talked to Carol’s son over the phone and met him at the funeral home and he talked to Jerry Sherratt’s brother in the phone because they live up north somewhere. Plus he didn't plan that funeral, the university did.)



Tuesday, February 28th-

This evening the kids played outside with neighbors even though it was pretty cold. I went out and chatted with Melissa in her garage for a minute, which was great. Its funny how we don't really see each other in the winter except passing in cars so it was nice to visit with her. It made me super excited for Spring.



Wednesday, March 1st-


This morning I had an ultrasound to see if my dates are right. It just a blob right now, but it's a blob with a heart beat. Afterward Molly and I had lunch with Jade and K Leigh at Pastry Pub.

In the evening the boys had scouts and mutual and I did Family History after kids were in bed.



Picture by Molly
Thursday, March 2nd-

  • Woke up Grandma
  • Ryan piano
  • Grant had a date with Dad
  • I had Book Club at Megan's house



Friday, March 3rd-

Busy day.


This morning Silas helped unload furniture from Robyn Andrus’s home with some other members of the ward. I went over to the church to make sure the florist was doing ok and then Silas met me there. We cleaned and rearranged the Relief Society room for the viewing in the morning.


I ran a few errands in the afternoon and then took Cleod to get a haircut.


Tonight we went to the temple for a session with members of the Stake leadership. We had a chapel session before the regular endowment session. The chapel session was really nice. We have an Area Seventy with us for Stake Conference this weekend, Elder Ence, so he spoke to us after Pres. Rau and a member of the Temple Presidency.


It was a late night but we had a good time. Amber drive down with us too so that was fun. When we got home Darin was here. He's going to be fixing Brooklyn’s car tomorrow.



Saturday, March 4th-


The funeral went really well today. The talks were all good and Silas did a wonderful job conducting.


I bossed around the kids to get the rest their chores done before having computer time.


Poor Silas came home for 20 minutes before heading to Amber's to say hi to the youth who were finishing an activity. He came home for a few minutes after that, changed clothes and went to the church to help take chairs from our ward building to the Stake center. When he got home he fell asleep on the couch for a while.


We didn't see Darin much because he was working in the garage or running around to find tools or parts he needed.


In the evening, Silas and I went to the Stake center for dinner. The Stake Presidency hosted the Bishops and their wives with Elder Ence. It was delicious! And we had good conversation.

Then we had the Adult session of Stake Conference. It was a lovely meeting. I sang in a small choir and it felt wonderful. The talks were all so great, about the temple. I love the temple!

No comments: