Sunday, March 12th-
Today sacrament meeting was fun and weird. The microphones weren't working at all so all the testimonies were shared with no mic. Mary didn't know it was daylight savings early today so she was an hour late for church and so I went up to play the organ but couldn't remember the settings so I ended up playing the piano. I enjoyed the meeting because it was simple and we could still worship without the mic or the organ.
Monday, March 13th-
![]() |
| Cedar City temple 3-13-17 |
For home evening tonight we talked about our family history goals and then Silas told a few stories about his Grandma Claire Elise. Then we looked at pictures of her. It was nice.
- Hard day, pregnancy wise
- Took Cleod to the doctor about his cough and not sleeping well. We are going to start giving him Melatonin and hope it will help.
- Woke up Grandma Warby
- Grocery shopping. It was horrible because I felt faint and I let Cleod stay out on the van so I was worried about him the whole time. Luckily the girls were nice the whole time.
- Had a talk with Mrs. Roundy at the middle school about some concerns she and the other teachers have with Cleod. Ugh.
- Silas encouraged me to go to RS so I did and it was good.
- Silas had made the kids and yummy dinner while I was fine and was getting ready to serve them chocolate pie I got at the store today because it's Pi day.
Wednesday, March 15th-
- Cleod stayed home again today and rested a lot. He worked on his homework and we even took him to Josh to get adjusted around lunch time.
- I got a lot of laundry done this morning while the girls took turns having baths. I have only been doing a tiny bit of laundry at a time so it was piling up.
- Boys had scouts tonight & Cleod went to the family history center with for mutual.
![]() |
| Getting packed up to leave the park |
Thursday, March 16th-
Today was the new worst day of my pregnancy. I woke up with the worst sore throat AND with cramps. After consulting Google I realized that it was probably just my uterus stretching and growing but it made me feel worried and exhausted. Cleod was still home from school today so he helped the girls and I stayed in bed til after 10am. (Ryan had made me some toast so I wasn't starving.)
In the evening we went over to the school and the kids and Silas played baseball with the Rushtons and the Huffs for about an hour. Then we went to get ice cream because Cleod had finished a bunch of homework Silas had picked up for him.
In the evening we went over to the school and the kids and Silas played baseball with the Rushtons and the Huffs for about an hour. Then we went to get ice cream because Cleod had finished a bunch of homework Silas had picked up for him.
Friday, March 17th-
The girls and I went to the Shirley’s to play and visit this morning. Molly and Kenan played so well which I guess he doesn't normally do and their 1 year old Ella likes me and even reached for me twice, which I guess she rarely does. So I decided that the Aitchisons and the Shirleys are supposed to be friends! Haha. Lori made lunch for us and we moms just talked the morning away. It was great. When it was time I took Ember to school with Cora and Molly and I stayed to help like we do every Friday. I didn't stay quite as long because I was not feeling so hot, but I got done what I needed to.
Saturday, March 18th-
- Chores
- Date with Cleod at Brick House
- Silas got pizza for dinner
- Watched SUU in a gymnastics conference championship.
- I got a bad headache but it finally went away when I went to Grandma's to put her to bed.
![]() |
| Molly Moo |
![]() |
| Molly loves daddy |
![]() |
| Lunch with Cleod |
![]() |
| Molly doing gymnastics while we watch the gymnastics meet |












No comments:
Post a Comment