Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Week 7, February 12-18

Sunday, February 12th-

Church was good day. Molly was good in primary. The kids were good this afternoon and just hung out. I read a little and had a short nap while Silas was home between interviews.

Our home teachers came tonight, which was nice. Then I went to a choir practice for the adult session of Stake Conference. It was nice to sing in a choir.


Monday, February 13th-

Today my Valentine's gift from Silas came. He ordered me chocolate-covered strawberries. They are fancy and it was kind of fun to get them in the mail.

For home evening we took the kids to the Batman Lego movie. It was pretty funny. The kids loved it...Cora even cried for a minute.


Tuesday, February 14th-

Molly and Gideon holding hands on the
way home from school
This afternoon I was able to help in Ryan's class during their Valentine's Day party. He has wanted me to come and help all year so he was pretty excited. I'm glad he wants me to come to his class. Cleod got home from school while Molly and I were helping in class so he road his bike up and hung out with us for a few minutes. I am glad that he wanted to come be with us. I'm glad my kids like each other!

Our family is so blessed to have Silas. He is so nice. He works hard for us all day, serves the ward constantly and then comes home and helps out.
Yummy Valentine's dinner
Today he picked up a couple of heart-shaped pizzas for the kids and made he and I fillet mignon and asparagus for dinner. It was delicious...plus, I didn't have to worry about dinner! I had picked up some sparkling cider last week so it felt super fancy. I felt loved...and I think the big boys noticed how dad was making a special dinner for me for Valentine's and I love that they are that.

After we ate we spent some time with the kids. After they were in bed we watched a movie and ate the rest of the chocolate strawberries.


Wednesday, February 15th-

Today was a lovely day. It felt like Spring!

Sunday Cleod volunteered to make brownies for the combined YM/YW activity tonight. He is pretty serious about brownies these days. haha. Amber sent me a text at the end of mutual asking for the recipe.


Thursday, February 16th-

Ryan stayed home from school today because he was coughing bad when he woke up but luckily he is totally fine. It was nice to have him around though. We woke up Grandma Warby, exchanged some garments at Deseret Book and got some lunch. After taking Cora to school he stayed home with Molly so Silas and I could have a hot cocoa/lunch date at Brick House.

We spent the night doing chores, laundry and getting our things ready to go to Vegas tomorrow. Yea!


Friday, February 17th-

Made it to Vegas tonight for what will hopefully by a relaxing weekend at Mom and Dad’s. Silas missed church once in January when we were sick but hasn't been gone over the weekend since we went to Nashville in October so it will be nice to have a weekend away.

We stopped in St. George before coming to Vegas and I did some initiatory. Silas was going to but it took me longer than we thought so he's going to try to go sometime next week.


Saturday, February 18th-

  • Enjoyed a yummy Sourdough Pancake breakfast this morning!
  • Drove in the rain to get Bundt Cake.
  • Date with Mom, Dad, Deni and Jeff at Claim Jumper.
Sour dough pancakes!!!
Molly found my phone. I love her faces.
Cleod and Cora playing Uno
Molly fell asleep while we went out for cake

No comments: