Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day

Sunday, June 19th-

First of all, I have the best husband. He spoiled me on Mother's Day and then he spoiled me on Father's Day. Doesn't really make sense, but I love him for it.
Ribs are done!
  • I woke up and made waffles before he got up, because he was planning on making them. We found a yummy recipe that we want to tweek and try again soon.
  • Silas put ribs in the crock pot and kept the kids while I went to wake up and feed Grandma Warby.
  • Cynthia had the kids cut up Jim's tie for singing well during sharing time, which was really great.
  • Cleod made Silas Rice Krispie Treats, which is one of his favorites.
  • Ryan spent a long time writing a poem he knew down to give to Silas.
  • Ate Silas's yummy ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner.
  • Had home teachers over after dinner.
  • Watched Zootopia with the kids.
  • Talked to my dad before going to put Grandma to bed.
  • Cleod came with me to Grandma's and got scared in the basement after thinking someone was down there so I was on edge the whole time. Silly, I know.
  • So grateful for Silas and the good dad he is!


Grant cutting the tie

Jim after Junior Primary

Ryan cutting the tie
Cute, silly man!

 

No comments: