- Cleod isn't feeling well still so he missed summer band and piano.
- Took Cleod to the doctor and he says just keep treated the symptoms and it's probably just allergies. What I thought but wanted to make sure.
- Ryan had guitar lessons and is doing so great.
- Cleod stayed home from summer band again.
- The kids and I went on a short walk this morning but it got too hot. This week has been and will continue to be in the high 90s. Bleh.
- Cora had a birthday party at the bus garage today. She had a BALL!
![]() |
| Silas and the youth eating dinner at Costco |
![]() |
| Cora helping with papers |
- No band for Cleod again.
- Skipped playgroup to get papers done before it got to hot. Grant did a great job in Cleod's place and we finished in the same amount of time!
- Left the kids to get their own lunch while I went across the street to the car wash. I finished vacuuming and then pulled into one of the stalls to wash the car and there was Molly! She had gotten out of the house without the kids noticing and ran across to see me. I was...freaking out a little. I was having a hard time not imagining all the awful scenarios.
- Ryan had scouts for the first time in weeks. He was happy!
- Natalie watched the kids while Silas and I went to the temple with the youth to do baptisms for the dead. I did some too and had a great time. It was fun to hang out with the kids and with Amber.

Cedar City Temple
6-22-16
- Cleod slept until almost 9am, so I was going to make him go to band but I didn't.
- No story time
- No lunch with Warby girls
- BUT Angie came into town and last minute Amber and I met her for lunch. It was so good to see her and talk to her. We all cried together. I keep praying for Angie, Ryan and their kids.
- Grandma and Grandpa Hoyle, Uncle Jack and Uncle Bob came into town today so I made spaghetti and we visited with them at our house for a few hours.
- Stayed out until 10pm or so with neighbors. Love these late summer nights!
![]() |
| Cora's hair after Dad (and Mom) did it. |
![]() |
| Doing Molly's hair too |
- The boys started a Police Training thing with the neighbors yesterday and Gabe came to the door sometime before 9am asking about training. When we told him we were leaving for the day, he looked like he was going to cry. Poor, cute boy. Topher also was worried about police training and had his mom text me to see if the boys were training. That was at 7am and the boys weren't even awake yet. haha
- Silas did Cora's hair this morning. Cora was very patient and cute with him. She told me he was having a hard time since it was his first ponytail. Haha!
- Took Grandma, Grandpa, Jack and Bob to the Parowan Gap to see the petroglyphs and then to Wood's Ranch to try to escape the heat.
- Jack treated us to lunch/dinner at Brick House. The kids were pretty well behaved which made me a happy mom.
- Visited at our house for a few hours. Everyone was super tired.
- Got ice cream and Dairy Queen, drove them passed the temple and said our goodbyes. It was so nice of them to come to Cedar to visit us during their yearly visit to Utah.
- Had another late night with neighbors.
![]() |
| At Parowan Gap |
![]() |
| Saw our neighbors, the Huffs, at Parowan Gap |
![]() |
| Ryan |
![]() |
| The "face" |
![]() |
| At Wood's Ranch |
![]() |
| Grandpa Hoyle chatting with Ryan at Dairy Queen. Bob with Molly and Grant in the background. |
- Cora and Molly had a party at Adeline Allen's house this morning.
- I babysat at the gym and Silas brought the girls over to play after their party was over.
- Spent the day organizing the garage, doing laundry and shopping for/planning Cora's half birthday party that will be on Monday.
- Had Gabriel over to play and for lunch. He was super excited!
- Cleod and Grant went over to Gabe's house this afternoon.
- Ryan was invited to go to the Aquatic Center with the Stonely's which made his day!
- Silas and I went to dinner with Carlos and Kari Medina. Had such a great visit and are really happy we got to get together. We've been trying for a while. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment