Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 5-7

Sunday, June 5th-
  • Silas is adorable. He is getting more and more confident on the stand and today looked so great as he passed our seminary awards to some of the youth.
  • Allergies are still killer for me. Lots of sinus pressure. Made it until about 5:30pm before I had to lie down. Luckily Silas was home soon after that.
  • Silas and I went to another Adult Religion class that Pres. Rau has been doing. Tonight was powerful and I had a confirmation from the Holy Ghost that our Church leaders are doing the will of the Lord. I am so grateful for this knowledge.
Monday, June 6th-
Cleod testing our his new percussion set
  • Actually got up before the kids and caught up on blogging and started laundry.
  • Cleod has his first day of summer band! He is playing percussion. The group for summer band is small which I'm happy about. He is going to get to know some kids that he will interact with in the fall as well as getting to know the band teacher.
  • We walked the track and played at the park while Cleod went to band.
  • Piano lessons for Cleod.
  • Monday is cleaning day so we did chores and I caught up on laundry.
  • Babysat at gym.

Playing on the CV
Aitchisons and Huffs
Tuesday, June 7th-
  • Walked the track again during Cleod's summer band. Today the Huffs joined us so the kids were a lot happier and more occupied.
  • Met up with Becky, Ben and Katie at the Natural History Museum at SUU. It is small but has lots of fun things to look at and to do. The kids enjoyed it! I did too! The had animal skulls and fossils and stuffed animals. They have bugs and spiders and snakes in the glass mold things which the girls especially enjoyed looking at.
  • We also went to the greenhouse in the SUU Science Building and say lots of fun and different plants including some carnivorous plants and a pineapple! There are several different rooms which they keep at different temperatures and different levels of humidity so there was quite a variety!
    The girls loving the snakes, spiders and salamanders
    Activities at the Museum


The gang minus Katie by the pineapple
Baby pineapple



No comments: