Friday, May 27th-
 |
| Last day of school |
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I may be more excited than the kids. Although I have 5 kids and they can be a lot to handle, I LOVE having my kids home. I love not rushing to get the kids to bed. I love letting them read whatever they want. I love letting them sleep in when they want (they are still young so sleeping in means 8:30am). I love knowing where they are and what they are doing. I love having them home. I love playing at the park and going to story time.
The weird thing about today is that it was Cleod's last day of elementary school. That is both exciting and sad.
 |
| Happy boy, now a 6th grader! |
 |
| Cleod after school today. Ready to read the summer away! |
 |
| Cleod's schedule for 6th grade |
No comments:
Post a Comment