Saturday, May 14th-
End of a long week. I am so ready for summer vacation and a few days of rest.
Today was a wonderful Saturday, though. For me, it started out running to meet my friend Allison and then walking for her for an hour and a half. Then I ran home. It felt so good. When I got home the kids had all done their chores and were having their computer time. Silas did a great job directing the morning without me.
 |
| Cora's first race |
 |
| Grant's first race |
 |
| Ryan's first race |
We spend the next couple of hours getting ready for the Track Meet and for Ward Temple Night. We arranged for Natalie to come to the track meet at the time we needed to get ready to head to the temple, since there was an overlap. It seemed to work out! I gave her money to take the kids to Artic Circle and then she brought them home and made sure they all showered or bathed. She is seriously so great! I was a little sad that we did get to stay and watch the kids on their different events, but they seemed to have a great time and Natalie said it was fun.
 |
| Cleod on hurdles |
Silas and I got a ride with the Butterworths so we had good conversation on the way to the temple and back. We ate at Iggy's which we really enjoyed.
Molly had 3 accidents today. It has been so weird. She has also been super DUPER whiny the last few days. I am fearing this new drama and hope it passes soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment