Friday, May 13th-
This afternoon the 5th grade performed their "We the People" program for us. Silas even came from
 |
| Waiting for the program to start |
work to watch. The kids had learned a bunch of patriotic songs and some had speaking parts. Cleod had a long speaking part, which he delivered wonderfully. I am really thankful that we live in a place where the teachers and the schools are so great. It is a scary world but over all I don't worry about my kids going to school where they do.
 |
| Molly being...Molly during the program |
We got there early because we needed to give Cleod some things for his "costume" so the girls were their normal silly selves and did pretty well at entertaining themselves.
Molly was especially happy to have her daddy there but went from really happy to really sad LOTS of times. It's super "fun" having a two year old!
 |
| More Molly "fun" |
 |
Cora and Molly Photo by Cora |
|
| Ryan holding Molly during the program |
 |
| Cleod during "Yankee Doodle" |
 |
| Me and my boy at Pizza Cart |
Tonight Cleod and I had our date. We shared a pizza at Pizza Cart and then went to Wal-Mart to look for some ideas for Molly's birthday. Deruchette is helping me throw Molly a Frozen birthday. It should be lots of fun! After the store, Cleod and I went and got some ice cream. I asked him how he felt about Dad being the Bishop and he told me that it was good and that bad things were blessings in disguise. He corrected himself and said that is wasn't really a BAD thing, but a hard thing but that he knew we would be blessed. I was really proud of him for his attitude about it. He was a great date!
Before heading home we went to get Grant from the Scherick's were he had been playing while Cleod and I were out. I ended up visiting with Justin and April for over and hour while Grant and Cleod played with their kids. They are a great family and we miss having them in our ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment