The girls and I made it late to story time but I was glad we went. We found out that it was the last story time of the school year. Oh my goodness, I'm excited for summer to start. The last day of school is ONE MONTH from today.
I love the routine that comes with school but I LOVE having my kids home with me. I love being able to sleep in if we want. I love being able to run errands alone while the big kids are home with the littles. I love that the kids can have lots of time to read, play outside, go to the park and do whatever they want (after I boss them around about chores, of course.)
Needless to say we are already taking about this summer's reading chart I put together for them and I have ideas for play group and such.
Yesterday I bought some little lights for the kids to use as night lights and they have been carrying them around everywhere. Grant even "needed" to have a light while he played with Legos today.
Thursday, April 28th-
Today during Silas's lunch break we went to SUU, eat at Chick-Fil-A and then bought him a new jacket. We've had a gift card for the SUU Bookstore for over a year but just haven't been able to get ourselves over there. I'm happy with what we found.
![]() |
| This is the why-are-you-taking-a-picture-of-me face |
![]() |
| What a handsome guy! |



No comments:
Post a Comment