Friday, August 26, 2016

Aug 19 & 20

Friday, August 19th

I love Fridays! They are always more relaxing for me than any other day. Today was especially great because I got to go to Yoga, which I haven't been to much in the last few months. I LOVE YOGA! It gives me a good stretch after a long week and it honestly helps me to focus and feel more positive.

Today I stayed and babysat in the daycare for a while for Brittany, which the girls were super happy about since they usually just get dropped off. (They love that too though.)

Then we met up with Silas for lunch at DQ. After a long trip we should be more frugal but we also don't have a ton of food in the house and just like getting out together.

What do you do when the firemen show up?
Read a book of course!
We had some excitement in the neighborhood this afternoon when a fire started in the abandoned lot next to us. Once we realized that it wasn't super serious, many of us enjoyed watching and waiting for the fire department.

Tonight Cleod went to Skyler's, had dinner with them and then went to watch a movie at the middle school. He seems pretty excited to have some different opportunities now that he's in a different school. I think he also enjoys being the only one at his school from the family. I am happy that he feels special and has some things that make him happy.


Saturday, August 20th-

Ties I bought for Silas while we were
shopping in Salt Lake
This morning my mom and I woke up super early and drove to Kearns, UT for the funeral of Gwen Jensen, Aunt Anne's mom. Uncle Glenn and Aunt Anne have always been good at getting to weddings and reunions and we wanted to show our love for Glenn and Anne and their families. Darin and Nicolle met us there too. Afterward, the four of us went to Red Robin for lunch and walked around the mall.

While we were gone, Silas got my whole honey-do list done, including showering all the kids, chores, instruments, and some extra chores. He also got the kids chicken nuggets at McDonald's and ate at Canyon Park where they played in the water and had a great time.

Mom and I got into Cedar in the evening in time to help get the kids to bed and visit for a few minutes.
At Red Robin

Silas with kids at Canyon Park

No comments: