Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Washington trip- Aug 7

Sunday, August 7th-

  • Sacrament at Rob and Joleen’s ward
  • Salisbury park
    • Beach wildlife
    • Cool park
    • Started raining
    • Silas found another blackberry bush (he's obsessed with them)
  • Matthew’s ordination
  • Lunch rained out so met the rest of the family back at Grandma's
  • Hoyles visited
    Family picnic!
Visiting with Grandma Aitchison
My handsome man by the sacred blackberry bush

Neat shell that I found while I was exploring.
I think their was something still alive inside so I just snapped a photo.
Then I hid it so the kids wouldn't bother it.
Exploring for crabs and shells
Molly and the beautiful water and sky!
Curious kids
Molly swinging with Nathan's help.
Aunt Penny also took her at one point.
Raining hard on the way back to Grandma's
Silas and Mason after the ordination
Tired after another long day

No comments: